Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 9, 2007

Guong nghi luc : Nguoi ban Nick Vujicic o Melbourne du tan tat van song vui song khoe



My name is Nick Vujicic. I was born without limbs and doctors have no medical explanation for this birth 'defect'. As you can imagine, I was faced with many challenges and obstacles.

Tôi tên là Nick. Tôi sanh ra đời không có chân tay ( tứ chi ). Bác sĩ cũng chẳng có thể giải thích cho tôi biết tại sao. Bạn có thể hình dung được cuộc đời trước mắt của tôi có rất nhiều trở ngại khó khăn.

I am now twenty-three years old and have completed a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Financial Planning and Accounting. I am also a motivational speaker and love to go out and share my story and testimony wherever opportunities become available. I have developed talks to relate to and encourage students through topics that challenge today's teenagers. I am also a speaker in the corporate sector.

Lúc chụp những hình này thì tôi đang 23 tuổi đời. Tôi đã lấy bằng cử nhân Thương Mại Kế Toán. Tôi là một nhà diển giả về vui sống đời ý nghĩa. Tôi thích chia xẻ những kinh nghiệm sống của tôi với tất cả mọi người mổi khi có cơ hội. Tôi muốn nhắm đến những người bạn học sinh trẻ tuổi nên nổ lực vươn lên tử những khó khăn trong đời sống hàng ngày. Tôi cũng rất thường có nhiều bửa thuyết giảng nói chuyện trong các công sở của chánh phủ.

I have many dreams and goals that I have set to achieve in my life. I want to become the best witness I can be of God's Love and Hope , to become an international inspirational speaker and be used as a vessel in both Christian and non-Christian venues. I want to become financially independent by the age of 25, through real estate investments, to modify a car for me to drive and to be interviewed and share my story on the ' Oprah Winfrey Show '! Writing several best-selling books has been one of my dreams and I hope to finish writing my first by the end of the year. It will be called 'No Arms, No Legs, No Worries